EVERY SOUND HAS A STORY, DON'T MISS IT
PUT ON YOUR HEADPHONE TO ENJOY THE DEMOS
Cell phone default mic recording VS Cell phone with aüras recording
1. Turn the knob clockwise to expand aüras to its full length
2. Connect aüras to your computer with Micro-USB cable, the indicator will turn on to show that aüras is connected and ready to use
3. Choose aüras as your default microphone in your computer
4. Plug your headphone into the headphone jack to simultaneously listen to the sound while you are recording
5. Use your preferred recording software to start your journey
6. Optional: The tripod connector is removable, use it if desired (a tripod is not included)
1.In most cases aüras will automatically register as the default input device. If not, from the Settings-System(Windows) or System Preferences (Mac) select aüras as your default input device from your sound/audio settings menu.
2. For audio pros: use preferred recording software to record, might need to run ASIO first.
For audio fans: use Voice Recorder (Windows) or Photo Booth / iMovie (Mac) to record.
3. aüras has built in gain: -12dB--+31.5dB, to get perfect recording result,
For audio pros: use preferred recording software to adjust the gain.
For audio fans: a: Adjust gain from Settings-System (Windows)-Sound-Input Device-Device Properties-Volume-Choose between 0 to 100 percentage; or Device Properties-Additional Device Properties-Levels-Microphone-Key in dB numbers.
b: Adjust gain from System Preferences (Mac)-Audio Devices-Input-Master Stream-adjust front left, front right value/dB bar to different level.
4. aüras is a self-standing Mic with silicon feet. An optional mount connector is provided for users preferred stands. If the optional connector needs to be removed, hold silicon piece securely while removing.
1. This device is a computer based microphone, using this device with a cell phone, through a non-authorized OTG cable by customer’s cell phone brand is customers own risk.
2. Please use the authorized cable , which is provided in the package to connect the mic and computers.
PC -- Windows 10 or higher
Mac -- macOS 10.13 or higher
Power Output (RMS): 20mW
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
Playback Volume Range: -40dB ~ 0dB
Mic-In Mixer Volume Range: -10dB~+14dB
Power Required/Consumption: 5V 100mA
Sample Rate: up to 48kHZ
Bit Rate: 16bit
Capsules: 2pcs 14mm condenser capsules
Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional
Mic- In Recording Gain Range: -12dB ~ +31.5dB
Frequency Response: -20Hz ~ 20kHz
Sensitivity: -34+/-3dBFS/Pa(1kHz,OS Gain:Min)
Max SPL: 126dB (THD: 0.5%, 1kHz)
Signal to Noise: 79dB (A-Weighted)
Dynamic Range: 96dB